Interested in Contributing?
This event does not work without donations of clothing. In the past we have been blessed with THOUSANDS of children’s items and we are depending on you to fill our clothing racks once more!
Donation Drop off times are:
Thursday (9/22) 4pm-8pm
Friday (9/23) 9am-5pm
Why should you donate?
- Your contributions of clothing, shoes, coats and accessories are what make this event such a blessing to families in our area.
- You get to attend the early presale! To attend the presale you must donate at least 20 items in good condition. The presale is at 9:00 am on Saturday the 24th of September.
- If you contribute at least 20 quality items and volunteer for 4 hours you will receive a Golden Ticket. The Golden Ticket will allow you to come to the 1st presale at 8:00 am on Saturday the 24th of September.
What should you donate?
- Clothing for children ages newborn thru teenager
- Baby items such as strollers, swings, bibs, bouncers etc.
- Socks, shoes, boots, pajamas, belts and other accessories
- Summer items such as sandals and swim suits
- Coats, winter hats, gloves etc. (there is always a great need for coats)
- If you aren’t sure about an item, feel free to ask us on our email at email@example.com
What shouldn’t you donate?
- Clothing with holes or stains, or with excessive wear
- Adult clothing (we do however except teenage clothing in adult sizes, but it must be obviously teen oriented)
- Car seats
- Drop down cribs
How to donate?
- Just drop off your clothes and accessories at one of the drop off times (see below).
- Items must be on hangers. If you cannot put your items on hangers at home then you can hang them at our hanging station during the drop off times. There may even be volunteers to help you if we are slow.
- This year’s contributor’s presale will be an even exchange. So if you, for example, donate 37 good quality items then you can take 37 items home from the contributor’s presale.
When to donate & When to shop
Thursday, 9/22 we will have clothing drop off from 4pm-8pm
Friday, 9/23 we will have clothing drop off from 9am-5pm
Saturday, 9/24 we will have the Presale for those who volunteered AND contributed from 8am-9am. Next the Presale for those who volunteered OR contributed will be from 9am-10am. Finally the Community Event will be from 11am-1pm
Helpful Hint: Bring a laundry basket to put clothes in while you are shopping.
*A reminder that everything is FREE. All items are donated and given away!
**We do not allow children in the gym to shop during the 8-9a and 9-10a presale hours. We will not have extra volunteers to provide a babysitting area, so please plan to leave kids at home**
Other ways to help
- Purchase new children’s clothes and donate them. It’s impossible to explain how excited Mom’s are to get clothes with tags!
- Pray for the event, the kids that will receive the clothing and for all of the people who will be entering our church that don’t know Jesus as their savior.
- If you speak Spanish we could really use your help translating on Saturday.